Saturday, June 25, 2022, 10am – 4pm
Everyone loves a little Neighborhood Competition!
Registration deadline is June 15th. The designer of the pot with the most raffle tickets sold will receive a $50.00 gift certificate. The winner will be announced in Hudson-Jay Park at 3:30pm. Each pot will be given away to a person whose raffle ticket is chosen at random (so make sure you do not want your pot back). The raffle proceeds will be used for Hudson-Jay Park beautification. Rules are below.
For more information, contact Maureen Kruger at email@example.com.
- The first 15 entrees will have their pots displayed in Hudson-Jay Park on the day of the Stoop Stroll.
- To enter email Maureen Kruger firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration deadline is June 15th.
- Pots size can range from 12 inches to 16 inches (please remember you are delivering these to the park and do not want them to be too heavy).
- Pots should be delivered to Hudson-Jay Park by 9 a.m. the day of the Stroll, June 25.
- If you are unable to drop off the day of the tour you can drop at Maureen Kruger’s home at 122 Lancaster St. the night before.
- The Flower pot with the most raffles will receive a $50.00 Gift Certificate.